I am a licensed psychiatric social worker, so most insurance plans (except HMO plans) will pay partial reimbursement for the treatment I provide. Check with your insurance provider for details.

I am additionally a Tricare Standard Provider and able to provide confidential services to military families and active duty members for the stresses particular to military life, including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, moving and deployments.

Please contact me with any more detailed questions you might have regarding treatment.